Sunday June 3, 2007
Hiring Hall statistics for the week ending JUNE 2: 59 Ironworkers were dispatched last week, 5 rows of journeymen on the out of work list.
Hiring Hall at a glance:
Dispatches were issued to the following companies at the listed projects.
On Monday June 4, there will be a need for 14 Iron Workers: Structural, Welders and Rodman. Check the work orders page or option 4 on the phone menu for job listings. 206.248.4246 or 888.212.6252.
Next local 86 regular meeting will be June 21, Thursday 7pm at the Labor Temple, 2800 1st Ave, Seattle.
On Wednesday JULY 11, to maintain your name on the out of work list, you must come to the hiring hall and sign-in between 7am and 9am. Sign in will be declared complete at 9am. Sign in by phone is not an option. If you will be unable to come to the hiring hall on Wednesday, you may fax # 206.439.1069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org your request to remain on the out of work list on Tuesday JULY 10. Members that do not sign in will be removed from the out of work list and will be required to contact dispatch to have their name placed back on the list. Do not use the email link on the homepage under David Romero.
- Apex steel: Federal Courthouse Seattle, Washington Square Bellevue, South Center Mall Tukwila.
- Alliance Industrial: Federal Courthouse Seattle, West Lake Terry.
- Avar: Hood Canal Bridge Pontoons Tacoma.
- Biwell: Capital Campus Olympia.
- Central Steel: Olhave Retail Center Bellevue, Advanta Office Bellevue, 9th and Steward Seattle.
- Central Premix: East Valley High Yakima.
- Coastal: Puyallup Middle School.
- Cole Steel: Tulalip Casino.
- Cruncher: Bright Water Bellevue.
- Dahlgren Industrial: Dari Gold Seattle.
- Evergreen Erectors: 83rd and King St Seattle, Mount Vernon.
- International Steel: Mt View Middle School Bremerton.
- Iron Man Steel: 1st NE Transfer Station Seattle.
- K&L: Fairview & Mercer.
- Lease Crutcher: Westminster Chapel Bellevue.
- NW Tower Cranes: Main Office.
- Pacer: Home Depot Spanaway, 4 Seasons Seattle, The View Bellevue, Seattle Center Parking.
- Rebar International: Gallery Condos Seattle, Rolling Street Seattle, Mirabella Seattle, City Center Bellevue.
- RPM: Olive & 8TH Seattle, 1521 Tower Seattle.
- Sellen: St Joseph Hospital Tacoma.
- Skanska: Braven Bellevue, 9th and Steward.
- Tri-State: Sahalee Redmond.
- Vanderlande: SeaTac Airport.
Mark your calendars Local 86 Iron Workers Picnic will be Saturday, August 18, 2007 at Lake Sammamish State Park.
To receive online weekly reports and bulletins, email your address to email@example.com. If you have any questions or if I can be of assistance, please call or email. During business hours, 7 am – 4 pm: 206.248.4246.
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it well and serenely….” Ralph Waldo Emerson