Sunday August 19, 2007
Hiring Hall statistics for the week ending August 18: 82 Ironworkers were dispatched last week, 5 rows of journeymen on the out of work list.
Hiring Hall at a glance:
Dispatches were issued to the following companies at the listed projects.
Next local 86 regular meeting will be September 20, Thursday 7pm at the Labor Temple, 2800 1st Ave, Seattle.
- Apex steel: West Inn Project, Puyallup City Hall, Microsoft Building 7 Redmond, South Center Mall Tukwila
- BMWC: Boeing Auburn.
- Benson: UW Medical Center Seattle
- Central: Rudeen business park, Skyline Seattle.
- Cole Steel: Tulalip Casino.
- Corona: 1100 Eastlake Seattle, Cabelas Lacey, Great Wolf Lodge Rochester.
- Cruncher: Spiritual Living Seattle, Veer Lofts Seattle.
- Dahlgren: Paint Field Boeing Everett.
- Diamond B Constructors: Shell Refinery Anacortes.
- Dix Corp: Rock Island Dam.
- East West Aluminum: Western and Clay Seattle.
- General Construction: Boeing Bellevue, Boeing Everett, Boeing Renton.
- General Mechanical: Port of Tacoma Office.
- Iron-Man: 1st NE Transfer Station Shoreline, Harbor Stone Lakewood.
- KWH: Group Health Bellevue.
- McClean: Fred Hutchinson Research Seattle.
- NW Steel: Terry Ave Bldg Seattle.
- Omega Baja: Main Office.
- Pacific Stair: Mirabella Seattle.
- Rainier: Issaquah Transit Center, Lake View Seattle, 160th Street loop SeaTac, Broadway HOV Everett, 737 N 44th St Seattle.
- RBI: C-755 Sound Transit SeaTac, C-710 Sound Transit Seattle, Microsoft Parking Redmond.
- RPM: Hawks Prairie Water Treatment, Terminal 18 Port of Seattle.
- Seattle Bronze: Microsoft 99 Redmond.
- Sellen: University Of Puget Sound
- Skanska: Avanta Bellevue, Boeing Renton, Braven Bellevue, YWMCA Seattle.
- Soria: I-90 Bridge Spokane St.
- Steel Systems: Orting Middle School Burien Town Square.
- Stellar: 4711 Point Fosdick Drive, 1607 45th St Sumner.
- Superior Steel: Puget Sound Energy.
Terry McMacken will soon be moved to an alternate facility for further treatment and rehabilitation. The family is welcoming visitors to see Terry, they feel this stimulation is good for him. A found has been set up to help Terry’s family. You can donate at any US Bank to; The Terry McMacken Medical Fund or you may donate at Local 86’s office on Terry’s behalf. To see updates on Terry’s condition go to: www.caringbridge.org/visit/terrymcmacken.
On Wednesday September 5, to maintain your name on the out of work list, you must come to the hiring hall and sign-in between 7am and 9am. Sign in will be declared complete at 9am. Sign in by phone is not an option. If you will be unable to come to the hiring hall on Wednesday, you may fax # 206.439.1069 or email email@example.com your request to remain on the out of work list on Tuesday September 4. Members that do not sign in will be removed from the out of work list and will be required to contact dispatch to have their name placed back on the list. Do not use the email link on the homepage under David Romero.
To receive online weekly reports and bulletins, email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or if I can be of assistance, please call or email. During business hours, 7 am – 4 pm: 206.248.4246.
“Only some people get what they want. Those are the people who show up to get it.”