Sunday September 16, 2007
Hiring Hall statistics for the week ending September 15: 91 Ironworkers were dispatched last week, 4 rows of journeymen on the out of work list.
Hiring Hall at a glance:
Dispatches were issued to the following companies at the listed projects.
On Monday September 17, there will be a need for 20 Iron Workers: Welders, Structural and Rodman. Check the work orders page or option 4 on the phone menu for job listings. 206.248.4246 or 888.212.6252.
- Alliance Industrial: 6th and spring Seattle.
- American Ironworks: Snohomish High School.
- Apex steel: C-710 Sound Transit Seattle, C-755 Sound Transit Tukwila, Microsoft Building 7 Redmond, South Center Mall Tukwila.
- Benson: Bellevue Tower.
- Cascade: 504 Bellevue Way.
- Central: NJB Harbor View, Skyline Seattle, St. Anthony’s Hospital Gig Harbor.
- Cole Steel: Emerald Queen Casino.
- Corona: Issaquah Heights, Mt Rainier Visitor Center, Boeing Everett.
- Crowe: Fire Station 10 Seattle.
- Cruncher: Grove Elementary, WWU Bellingham, Gate Way Kirkland.
- Diamond B Constructors: BP Cherry Point, Tesoro Anacortes.
- Erection Co: City Center Bellevue, Swedish Hospital Seattle, Seahawks Training Facility.
- Evergreen: Lander Holm Plaza Seattle.
- General Construction: Boeing Everett.
- General Mechanical: Ft Lewis Target Range.
- Harmon: 333 Elliot Seattle, 333 Tower Bellevue.
- K&L: Fairview Seattle, Sound Transit Lakewood.
- Lease Crutcher Lewis: Starbucks Seattle.
- McClean: Garfield High School Seattle.
- Norsar: BNSF Bridge Renton.
- NW Tower Crane: Equinox Seattle.
- Pacer: Seattle Parking Garage, the View Bellevue.
- Pacific Stair: Mirabella Seattle.
- R2M2: Harris Rebar Tacoma.
- Rainier: Everett HOV, Lakeview Seattle.
- RBI: Mirabella Seattle, Rolling Street Seattle.
- Seattle Stud: Pet Smart Marysville.
- Skanska: Advanta Bellevue, Renton Boeing.
- StateWide: Latitude Center Kent.
- Steel Systems: Orting Middle School.
- Tri State: Sahalee Redmond.
- Vanderlande: SeaTac Airport.
- Walters & Wolf: City Center Bellevue.
Next local 86 regular meeting will be September 20, Thursday 7pm at the Labor Temple, 2800 1st Ave, Seattle.
On Wednesday November 7, to maintain your name on the out of work list, you must come to the hiring hall and sign-in between 7am and 9am. Sign in will be declared complete at 9am. Sign in by phone is not an option. If you will be unable to come to the hiring hall on Wednesday, you may fax # 206.439.1069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org your request to remain on the out of work list on Tuesday November 6. Members that do not sign in will be removed from the out of work list and will be required to contact dispatch to have their name placed back on the list. Do not use the email link on the homepage under David Romero.
To receive online weekly reports and bulletins, email your address to email@example.com. If you have any questions or if I can be of assistance, please call or email. During business hours, 7 am – 4 pm: 206.248.4246.
“Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.”
John F. Kennedy.