Sunday September 30, 2007
Hiring Hall statistics for the week ending September 29: 64 Ironworkers were dispatched last week, 3 rows of journeymen on the out of work list.
Hiring Hall at a glance:
Dispatches were issued to the following companies at the listed projects.
On Monday September 30, there will be a need for 25 Iron Workers: Welders, Structural and Rodman. Check the work orders page or option 4 on the phone menu for job listings. 206.248.4246 or 888.212.6252.
- Apex steel: 7700 Central Mercer Island, Handover Seattle, South Center Mall.
- Benson: Bellevue Tower, Washington Square Bellevue.
- Cole Steel: Tulalip Casino.
- Corona: Great Wolf Lodge Rochester, West 8th Office Tower Seattle, 1100 Eastlake Seattle, Microsoft Redmond.
- Dahlgren: Boeing Everett 4054, Boeing Everett Paint Hangar.
- Diamond B: Shell Refinery Anacortes, Tesoro Refinery Anacortes.
- Erection Co: Swedish Hospital Seattle, Seahawks Training Facility.
- Evergreen: Ballard Blocks Seattle.
- General Mechanical: US Oil Tacoma.
- Harmon: 333 Elliot Seattle.
- Ironman: Timber Ridge Issaquah.
- JH Kelly: Bio diesel Grays Harbor.
- K&L: Providence Hospital Everett.
- Omega Rigging: Main Office.
- Omega Baja: Boeing Auburn.
- PCL: C-755 Sound Transit Tukwila.
- R2M2: Bellevue Towers.
- Rainier: Beacon Hill Seattle, Everett HOV, River Park Podium Renton.
- RBI: Microsoft Parking Garage, Tolling Street Seattle.
- Safley Steel: Pacific.
- Seattle Stud: William Sonoma Bellevue.
- Sellen: Swedish Hospital Seattle.
- Skanska: Braven Bellevue, YWCA Seattle.
- Stellar: 5858 s 194th ST Kent.
- Superior Sole: 124th and 405 Kirkland, Handover Seattle, Totem Lake, 8th and 108th Bellevue.
Next local 86 regular meeting will be October 18, Thursday 7pm at the Labor Temple, 2800 1st Ave, Seattle.
On Wednesday November 7, to maintain your name on the out of work list, you must come to the hiring hall and sign-in between 7am and 9am. Sign in will be declared complete at 9am. Sign in by phone is not an option. If you will be unable to come to the hiring hall on Wednesday, you may fax # 206.439.1069 or email email@example.com your request to remain on the out of work list on Tuesday November 6. Members that do not sign in will be removed from the out of work list and will be required to contact dispatch to have their name placed back on the list. Do not use the email link on the homepage under David Romero.
To receive online weekly reports and bulletins, email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or if I can be of assistance, please call or email. During business hours, 7 am – 4 pm: 206.248.4246.
“There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.”
Freya Madeline Stark